*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205040-11-09-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#205040 added November 9, 2002 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
11-09-02
Well, went to the club last night for awhile. OMG, all the cute boyz. ;) hehehe. I ended up getting 9 phone numbers from some cuties. NONE them are yet 21, either. Jeez. LOL I am so bad. But they offered their numbers, so I took them. And one of them, OMG, I thought I was dreaming at first. He could have almost been BOH's twin. I'll call him "M". He came over and sat next to me and just started talking. He even almost sounded like BOH. But his voice wasn't quite as sweet as BOH's. He wanted to dance. Okay, normally I do NOT dance. but I said okay, so we danced for awhile, real close and real naughty like. Hehehe. And then he leaned down and just started kissing me. OMG. I didn't know what to think or do. I was not expecting that, really. So we sat down again and talked some more. I got the impression that really wanted to do so much more, just by his actions and the way he kept being touchy-feely. And yes, I admit, I was tempted take him and let him have his way. But, I was strong (or stupid) and declined. I did call him today but it was just as he was heading for work, so we didn't get to talk much. Oh well, that's okay anyway. :)
Then I came home and was talking online with PG. I had just had another argument with my mom. :( Things are better today, though. :)
And the phone rang. WTF, it's 2:30 in the morning. It was JMC's mom. the clinic had called her told her that she should get up there, that JMC had tried to strangle himself. F**K!!!!!!!!!!! So she was going to come get me. Then BOH signed in. OMG, should I tell him? I opted not to until I had more facts and I'm glad I didn't, now. When we got to the clinic, the shrink was there and he was ripping the two staff workers a new a$$hole. When we asked what was going on, he told us that it was a false alarm. The two workers seen the sheet around JMC's neck and went in and restrained him and put him isolation. THEN, they realized that he had just been sleeping, so they say. The shrink reviewed the surveillence video and you could tell that the sheet was loosely around his neck and there was NO indication that he had done that himself. JMC was freaked out because there he was alseep when these workers come in, restrain him and put him in isolation and wouldn't even tell him why they were doing that. After his mom and I sat with him for about an hour, he was calmed down. The shrink told those workers that his mom and I could have been in a wreck on the way there because of the time, and the situation that we *thought* was going on. And plus, he said that they could have and *may* have traumatized JMC even further by doing what they did. And they should have looked at him adn the sheet even closer before even touching JMC, if they had, they'd of seen that there was no danger. And even if there was, their policy is that first they remove the sheet and make sue that he was alive and then talk to him first and then and ONLY then, if the patient seems insistant on going through with that act, do they restarin them and put them in isolation, and THEN call the family of the patient. They had called EEC before even going into his room. EEC says that there is a very high chance that those two will be fired. And they should be. When we left the shrink was still ripping them apart. I talked to EEC a little while ago, she's doing okay but is still shaken up by what happened. It's no wonder, either.
I, myself, am still shaken by that also. Just the very thought of JMC doing that was crushing me last night. So many thoughts were going my head on the way there. And now, I can't get them out. I'm doing okay though. At least JMC is okay physically and DIDN'T do that or try to.
Well, guess I'd better close this for now. I hope you all have a GREAT day. :D

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205040-11-09-02