*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205766-11-12-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#205766 added November 12, 2002 at 9:27pm
Restrictions: None
11-12-02
:(:(:(:( Where is BOH? :(:(:(:(
I haven't talked to him since Saturday. It is just so unusual NOT to see him online. I am getting a bit worried. I haven't seen his sis either. I hope that it' just a computer problem. They have two computers though, so it may be their ISP. Or maybe he got grounded from the computer? I just don't know. And the not knowing is what is killing me. Of course much worse things are running through my mind, right now. I don't even "WANT" to put those thoughts into words.
I can't even imagine anything like that.

I had my session with JMC and his shrink, today. JMC did not say anything about his past and his problems. the shrink did tell me that JMC has had nightmares since the incident, the other night. EEC was supposed to talk with an attorney today. She is trying to see what her chances are in a lawsuit against the clinic and the two workers involved in the incident. She did tell me that she may have to move JMC to another clinic if she does sue, but she wants to keep the same doctor. I guess he did tell her that he would testify on her behalf. It's just too ealry to know what's going to happen.
I just found out that a "friend's" grandma passed away last night. JPS, I met him in a chat room a few weeks ago. He lives here in town but we've never met. We just chat on MSN. But still he is cute and so sweet. God, this week is starting out to be pretty f***ing s***ty.
I haven't chat with JC either. i know he's working though. but still, right now, I am just so confused about things.
Well, considering my mood and and the crap on my mind, I'm gonna close this for now.
I hope you all have great evening.

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/205766-11-12-02