*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209573-The-most-thankful-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #577667
things I have learned along the way
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#209573 added November 28, 2002 at 9:41pm
Restrictions: None
The most thankful day
I have chosen this day of all days to start a journal again. I realize that despite everything I have a lot to be thankful for. I have good friends I love and can count on. The fact that they can deal with me and all my neuroses is reason enough to grant them sainthood. I am thankful for my new found friendship with a younger sister. She has helped me to see that I am not the black sheep of the family. I am simply dysfunctional like the rest of America. That seems to be the new normal so I fit right in after all. Most of all I am thankful for having the strength to battle my way through depression and rid my life of people who were bad for me and bad to me. Without having that none of the rest could be possible. So on this day be thankful for all you have even if you don't see what is there to be thankful for. When the fog clears you will see what you were looking for was probably already there.

© Copyright 2002 red lady (UN: cayennepep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
red lady has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/209573-The-most-thankful-day