*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210297-12-02-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#210297 added December 2, 2002 at 5:36am
Restrictions: None
12-02-02
:( Nah, not really depressed, just sad. JC went home Saturday and JMC went back into the clinic yesterday. I miss them immensely, already. But, it was great while they were here. :) I know i shouldn't really complain. But, I still wish that I would've had more time with them. Ah, oh well. Hopefully JMC will be OUT of the clinic by Christmas, and JC wil be able to come back down for the holiday.
Went to my sister's for Thanksgiving dinner last evening. My mom and brother both had to work on thursday, plus my schedule was full also. So, no biggie. It was pretty good meal. I can't really complain.
It was fun though. As usual, at hoiday gatherings we had some good laughs, and ended up laughing so hard that our stomachs were hurting. One of the funny points in the dinner actually came at dessert, when my sis was serving us some strawberry pie. Once we had our servings we all noticed that my sis had forgotten to bake the crust. We all had a laugh about that.
I had taken my little dog over, at my sis' request, and as we put our scraps on a tray for my dog and my sis' dog, we all busted up laughing again..My dog, she weighs 11-lbs, was a dominating lil' b**ch. She chased my sis' dog who weighs about 60 lbs away from the scraps trays. My sis' dog just came and sat by me and looked at me and my mom and sis and bro, as if saying "isn't anyone going to anything about that?"
Everyone was laughing so hard and saying that my dog had my attitude, small but vicious. LOL. Then my sis's dog started acting up and my sis had went to discipline her, and my little dog ran up and started snapping at my sis, trying to protect the other dog.
My nephew and sis was messing around and he took off running from my sis and my dog ran after him and grabbed his pant leg almost tripping him. Then my sis, bro and nephew were all messing around and wrestling and she ran up and started snipping at all of them, but this time with the help of my sis' dog. I told them that my dog does not allow running or any horesplay in the house. Then they came over and acted like they were gonna get me and both dogs got between me and them and started a very serious growl, and when any of them would start to move towards me, both dogs would snap at them, but the dogs were getting very serious, this time. My sis' dog has always been protective of me and would even snap at my sis if she tried anything with me. My sis alwasy freaks out on that, that her own dog will protect me from her. LMAO.
My sister told her dog that she could just go home with me then, and the dog started wagging her tail and ran to the door. At that point nephew popped up said, "if the dog goes, I do too." LMAO
Admittedly, my family doesn't always get along and we do have our differences, like any other, but we do have fun when everyone is in a good mood. The best point for me, was that my sis and bro and mom did NOT get into any discussions about religion or anything else to cause a conflict, and we all just had a good time.
Got home around 9:30 and then just fell asleep and woke up at 3:30. ACK! Oh well.
Well, I guess I will close this one for now. Have a great day, all. :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210297-12-02-02