*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211044-12-04-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#211044 added December 17, 2002 at 3:18am
Restrictions: None
12-04-02
Well here we are, it's been snowing for about twelve and a half hours. It expected to keep on for another couple of hours. I don't really mind it. I do prefer snow over ice, but don't really like driving on it. I HATE ice. Anyways, it is beautiful outside with the snow on the ground and falling. We're ex[ecting about 3"-5"
Had my session with JMC yesterday. The shrink was running a little late, so got a chance to talk to JW, JMC's friend. Just small talk. I did find out some interesting things. He turns 18 next week, on Friday the 13th of all days. LOL. He did confirm that on that date, he will be able to sign himself out of the clinic. He has confirmed that his Aunt is gonna let him live with her. That is a relief, reall. I HATE the thought of anyone being homeless, but especially just because of who/what they are. He asked if he could call me sometime, so I gave him my number and told him sure. from what I have gathered, he doesn't have many gay friends, at all. Actually, I don't think he has many friends, period. But the most shocking/surprising thing he told me was when he mentioned the church that his parents are members of. Without mentioning the name, I will sa that it is a Pentecostal church. The SAME church that I attended until six years ago. I actually left the church because of their views on homosexuality and then I started coming "out". That was a real shocker though, that his parents had raised him in the same chuch that I attended. And yes, I still remember the way that the pastor preached against homosexuals and "hated" them.
I wish the best for this young man and will do what I can to help through this and his ordeals.
Well, I guess I should get out and start shoveling the porch and walkway. LOL. Hmmm, or maybe I should attempt to get to the store first and get myself some gloves. I seem to have lost the old pair, that I did have. LOL.
Sooooooo, guess I'll close for now. Have a great day, all.
BTW, we ended up with 7" of snow.

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211044-12-04-02