*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210537-I-am-saying-NO-NO-NO
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#210537 added December 2, 2002 at 10:33pm
Restrictions: None
I am saying NO! NO! NO!


I am going to do something for myself. I am going to start saying "No!" THe next time someone wants me to watch their kid, I will say it. THe next time someone asks me to a boring outing, I will say it. The next time someone asks me to cook a dish to bring to something, I will say no and that I am not even coming.
Who am I fooling? Well I did make a start today. I typed up a couple of letters to give to my clients that I work with to tell them that as in Jan. I am not working for them. I tutor kids afterschool. I do it to help out the parents as well as the kids. Why? Because they asked me to last year. But I need a break. I am getting too burned out. I mean i am so busy that I don't even remember things I am supposed to be doing sometimes. I call that an overload. Now if I can just get the nerve up to deliver these letters, it will be a new start for me to turn in a different directiona and start taking care of my needs and those of my family. I need some quality time to myself and with my family and not doing things I have no time or desire to do anymore. WOW! I feel better. Thanks for listening.
© Copyright 2002 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210537-I-am-saying-NO-NO-NO