*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210946-multiple-choice-question
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#210946 added December 3, 2002 at 10:32pm
Restrictions: None
multiple choice question
I'm coming back to Graceland University next semester. My roommate is going to a school in Chicago, so that's kind of sad. I'm going to live with Linda.

Speaking of Linda...Linda and Jordan are all of a sudden dating. One day she's in love with Kenny and not romantically interested in Jordan, and the next day they're dating. I'm not mad. But I'm next head of heels happy either. I'm trying not to be selfish in the situation, but it's so hard. My friends obviously mean the world to me. Overnight my friendship with two of my closest friends is going to change...I don't know if you've noticed but I fear change. Everyone says it doesn't have to change, but it always does. ALWAYS. I just hope I can keep my "happy" face on. I'm finding that difficult though and know I'll have to talk to Linda soon because she's already asked me about it multiple times. It's not my place, but she's going to make it my place...I know she will. *Sigh*
I guess it's just not a good sign that certain thoughts about the situation brings tears to my eyes (and even streaming down my cheeks.)
*Sighs uncontrolably*

~KIM

P.S. Daggett and I decided today that BOYS HAVE COODIES!

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/210946-multiple-choice-question