*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211586-counseling
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #421265
This is the craaaaziest journal you'll ever read!! Put the kids to bed!
#211586 added December 6, 2002 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
counseling?
So, I wish today never existed.

Things are just going downhill. Linda actually told me today that she wants me to seek counseling. COUNSELING. She also said that she's coming into my room and taking every pill in sight...whatever that's about.

I'm just so sick of people. People telling me what to be and what not to be. FUCK YOU! Let me be me damnit!

We have this stupid ass formal tomorrow. It's basically like a prom...it's a huge deal. I knew from the first time they mentioned it that I didn't want to go. I barely mention that I'm not going and people freak out. I even fabricated a story that I was going to Japan that weekend just to get people to shut up. Finally on the very last day to sign up...I caved. I signed up. I called the only one of my friends who wasn't already going and asked him to be my date. (That was a mistake by the way because now he thinks I'm interested in him which is WAY off base.) So, I knew I had my reasons for not wanting to go...and today they all came true. I tried on AT LEAST 18 dresses today. NOT ONE is even close to workable. (It's odd because only like one was too small and the rest were huge, that never happens. *Cue Irony*) So, Yorkshire is tomorrow at 5pm and I don't have a fucking dress!! I've put so much into this. I bought my date a stocking and lots of great presents to stuff it with. I even MADE a picture frame (which is totally kick ass) especially for our Yorkshire picture with our names on it and all. Looks like I won't be going. I can't even handle being around people today. Everyone keeps asking me what's wrong, and if I want to talk. I'm fine until someone talks to me then I just start tearing up, people pry think I'm a huge bitch after today.

Oh well, I'm not going to dwell on it anymore. (That's a lie...no one on my hall is going to let me forget about the fucking thing.) FUCK FUCK FUCK!

WHATEVER
~KIM

FUCK.
P.S. Is it the Rapture yet?
*waits patiently as usual*

P.S.S. I actually have invested so much time and money (that I don't have) into this worthless night that I'll freakin' wear jeans and a sweater....everyone else can kiss my ass.

© Copyright 2002 KimPossible (UN: kimkoss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KimPossible has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/211586-counseling