*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212516-12-10-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#212516 added December 10, 2002 at 12:10pm
Restrictions: None
12-10-02
I went to a Christmas show last night with my mom. It was the local men's chorus with a special guest, a very dear friend of mine, JK. She absolutely has the most beautiful voice. She had gone through opera traing and is such a beautiful singer. She and her partner are wonderful and dear friends of mine. It's just that, not alot has happened with them, that's why they've not been mentioned yet, until now.
My good friend BM is in the men's chorus. He's the one that gave me the tickets to the show. They really did a fabulous job. Another friend, though not as close, is the conductor for the chorus. My mom really enjoyed the show, also. But, JK, OMG she nearly brought me to tears when she sang "O Holy Night" It was just so powerful and moving to me. I have her doing it on one of her CD's. but to hear her do it live, OMG. I talked to her at the reception, and she told me that, that was first time she had done that one live, because it is a difficult song to do. She did FABULOUS!
!!*Smile**Smile*
I hadn't heard from BOH, still. *Worry* I am doing okay with it this time, though. Yes, I am still worried, but not like I was the last time. I am hoping and praying that he has just gotten grounded again, and that i didn't do anything to upset him or make him mad, or that he is just ignoring me. But, I really don't think he is. I THINK that if he was mad or upset though, that he'd tell me. And hopefully we could work it out, then.
I did have a dream about him, last night. Somehow, I had made a surprise vist up there. COH seemed happy to see me. BOH did too, but there was still something about his actions, that made me feel that he didn't really want me there. I mean he wasn't being rude or anything, but I remember thinking that maybe going to see him had been a mistake. But then, he did give me a hug and I gave him a kiss on the forehed. Then his mom walked in and just said hi. Then she walked out, again. it seemed like she was bringing his clothes to him from the laundry or something. I know she seemed pre-occupied. It was odd, because at the same time, it seemed that he was packing and we were coming back here and he was kinda rushed because he wanted to be gone before his dad came home. Just another one of my odd dreams. That is actually the third that I'd had about him or with him in it. Intrepretations are welcome. :)
Well, I have my session with JMC and his shrink, today. I hope that JMC is doing better today. Sorry, but I just like it better when he is in his wonderful moods. But like I'd said, last Friday, he really wasn't in a bad mood, it's just that I could tell something was on his mind.
JC called me early this morning. we got to talk for a short while. he had to get ready for his classes though. But he did say that he'd try to call me tonight or tomorrow. :)
Well, guess I'll close this for now. have a great day.:)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212516-12-10-02