*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212965-12-11-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#212965 added December 11, 2002 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
12-11-02
Yesterday's session with JMC and his shrink went well enough. he was in a good mood, but still sensed that there was something else going on. I don't know. Maybe he's just down because it's the Christmas season and he's cooped up in there.
YES!!!!!! I did get to chat with BOH, last night. Though i wasn't freaking like the last time, it was still GREAT to see him and to get to talk to him. (Muuahh) :) he is such a SWEETHEART. :):) he had problems with his dad, again, as I had figured this time.
I think back to my dream that I had about him the other night, and maybe, just maybe, i knew that and the dream was a wishful thinking thing on my part or something. Heck i don't know how to explain it. Anyway, it was still FANTABULOUS to talk to him, again.
Good grief, it's good to be home. DC and IV took me with them to do some Christmas shopping. DC would yank me away and ask me, "Do you think IV will like this? Think he'll like that?" And IV would drag me aside ask me, "Do you think he'll like this?" And all the while, I'm like uhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, no I don't know. LOL
I did see what I'm getting JC for Christmas though. It's a - uh wait, he can read this too, so nevermind. Hehehe. ;)
All I have to buy for now, is my sis, nephew, mom and bro. :p Christmas shopping is for te birds, hehehe.
JC is driving me CRAZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY. He keeps telling me that he has a surprise for me. (Did I already write about this? If so, forgive me.) And he won't tell me what it is. I know that he is gonna give it to me in front of his mom, DC, IV, JBH & his bf. So I know that it can't be TOO "bad", with his mom there. If it was just the guys I'd still be lost but with his mom there, I am so confused and racking my brain trying to figure it out. Oh well, just two more weeks I guess. AHHHHHH LMAO.
Oh well, guess I'd better get online now and see if anyone is there, hehe. So, I will close this for now, and hope you all have a GREAT evening. :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212965-12-11-02