*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214710-12-20-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#214710 added December 20, 2002 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
12-20-02
YAY!!!! Well JMC is out, now. My nephew's party didn't last as long as I thought so i did get to leave a little earlier than planned. I went by JMC's to see how he was and if he'd talkd to BOH, yet. he told me that his computer was acting up and that everytime he tried to access the internet or the messenger service, he kept getting error messages. I tried looking at it a little and see what i could come up with, but was so tired that I really couldn't concentrate on it. So, took him to my house so he could use my computer. I left him alone so that he could chat with BOH.
He told me that their chat went okay and things were okay. When I did chat with BOH, briefly, I asked how things were and he said okay, also. So, I am taking their words for it.
JMC even offered to let me read the chat to assure me, but I told him that I trusted him and BOH and would not doubt them. Besides, what they said to each other was not any of my business. I could tell when JMC said that he felt much better about things, that he really was sincere, too. I only hope that BOH is okay, also. And that he really is a little more at ease with himself. He is such a sweetie.
I am glad that both *seem* to be doing since they've chat. For my three Angels, I would do whatever I can to make them happy. My Angels? Yes, Of Love, Silliness, and Sweetness.
Speaking of my third Angel, he called last night while JMC was chatting with BOH. We had a good talk. He TOLD ME!!!!!!........What he got my cats and dog for Christmas. But, still no clues as to what he got ME!!! Oh well, only five more, LONG, DREARY, CONFUSING, PSYCHO-induced days to go. LOL
Well, I guess I will close this one for now.
Have a GREAT day all.

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214710-12-20-02