*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214837-12-21-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#214837 added December 21, 2002 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
12-21-02
Yesterday was exhausting, LOL. JMC, JW and I went shopping so that JMC could something for his mom, for Christmas. He didn't really have a lot of money, so gave him what I could spare at the time, to help him out. He ended up getting a really nice 4-piece jewelry set with a necklace, earrings and bracelet. It's not a real fancy set, but she's not into really fancy stuff like that, anyway. It is simple and elegant. I think she is really gonna love it, plus it came from him, so....
Didn't get a chance to look at his computer yesterday. :( But, I am now thinking that we are just gonna have to restore it to a previous date. As soon as he can ask his mom, when it started acting up like that. I only say that, because it's doing what mine has done, and it's really not a complicated procedure.
JW's doing good. A little depressed that he can't be with his parents on Christmas. They told his Aunt that she could go over for the holiday, but that he was not welcome. So, she told them to F*** off, too. I am so happy that he has someone that really cares about him and took him in.
JC told me that his mom said that JW and his Aunt were more than welcome at her house on Christmas. KC has got to be one of the most loving and caring women I have ever met. Her philosophy is no on should be alone on Christmas Day, or any other holiday, for that matter.
I went over to DC's and IV's party last night. It was okay. I actually got home by 12:30 and hit the sack. I was so tired, then I woke up at 5:00. UGH. Played PS2 for awhile and did some a$$-kicking on SmackDown!-Just Bring It. LOL. Then ran from the cops for awhile in Hot Pursuit 2. LOL. Jees, what a dull life, you must be thinking. Well, yeah. LOL
I hope I ge to talk to BOH, today or this weekend. I haven't talked to him alot. :( Just a brief chat on Thursday night. Of course, everyone has been dragging me around town. LOL. Seriously, I hope that he's doing okay, though. I am concerned about him. I hope all is well with him.
Well, guess I will close this one for now.
Have a GREAT day. :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/214837-12-21-02