*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215181-12-23-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#215181 added December 23, 2002 at 3:27am
Restrictions: None
12-23-02
Even though it only 2 in the morning here, it IS technically the 23rd. LOL
Been running ragged this weekend. LOL
JMC kept me up super late last night/this morning. I swear he's on an adreneline rush, since he's gotten out of the clinic. I actually think it is sweet, though. I am just happy that he's out and that he is doing so much better. He came over this evening. We played some video games for awhile, then JW came over. So we all played "Just Bring It" and had our own little "storylines" and stuff and would have our matches then. We had alot of fun. JW left early, then JMC and I raced a few games, also. We'd take turns being the cops and tryin to catch the other one.
Had a "discussion" with JC, yesterday. He won't get to drive down until Christmas Eve, with all the other traffic that is expected. Plus, they're talking about snow that day also. I told him, that yes i want him here and do NOT want him to spend Christmas alone. But, I'd rather him spend it alone and safe at home rather than stuck out in the mddle of nowhere during a snowstorm. But he said, "Come hell or high water or snow, I WILL be THERE on Christmas." God, if the weather does get bad, I know I am gonna be a friggin nervous wreck until I know he's here, safely. I tried telling him that we can do Christmas at a later date, but he said "NO. I HAVE to give you your present on Christmas. We have to do this on Christmas."
Okay, now I am EVEN more puzzled, as to what this "mysterious" gift is. Why does it HAVE to be Christmas day? Hmmmmmmmm.
Jeez, laid down at 9:30 tonight, thinking I'd sleep all night, the way I was feeling. But nooooooo. My body just had to wake up at 12:30am. Got online and was pleasantly surprised to see COH online. I wished he a happy birthday, it actually today 12/23. Also wished her a merry Christmas.
Talked to BOH earlier today. It was a very pleasant and wonderful chat. It always is. He was being sorta ornery today. :) Love him so much. He said that he had his Christmas shopping done. Told him I would have to hit the after-Christmas sales, to get JMC's birthday present. He did give me a couple of suggestions, though. :)
Talking to DA, right now. Kinda surprised that he's online this late but he doesn't have school until the 2nd of January. He seems to be doing better, now. I really hope so. LOL he is asking when he can come up here and meet me. LOL Okay he only lives a mile from here, but he'd have to get his cousin to drive him here when she came up. Plus, I don't think his parents would be happy about him going to see a guy old enough to be his father. I mean, NOTHING would happen, but that would/could just cause too many damn problems. Problems that I don't need right now. i did tell him however, IF he did come up and I knew when that *MAYBE* we could meet at a mall or something but, that would be the only way. In public and clear view of other people. Maybe I'm just paranoid. But, I sure as hell don't want anything to happen and his parents find out or what-not and then try to accuse me of other "things", if ya know what I mean. His cousin knows that he's gay and knows about me and that we're friends. She sounds like his only allie, there. He said he thinks his parents suspect because of some the things they've said or asked him. But that he has evaded a straight answer. LOL. (Sorry that just sounds too good. "Are you gay?" "I'm not giving a straight answer to that.") Sorry just a random laugh that rolled through my head.
Well guess I will close this one for now.
Have a GREAT day all

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/215181-12-23-02