*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216638-12-30-02
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#216638 added December 30, 2002 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
12-30-02
Well, it's been a week since my last entry. Sorry about that. I've just been kinda busy with the holiday stuff.
JC made it down here safely, our "snowstorm" really wasn't as bad as they had predicted, which I guess is good, for his traveling.
JMC and I exchanged gifts on Christmas eve, before I went and did my family stuff. He got me a gray turtlneck sweater that is so soft and a bottle of cologne. I gave him his video game and he loved it. :) Christmas with my family was nice. Everything went really well.
Christmas Day. OMG. I was over at JC's mom's house and we had our dinner and started opening gifts. I did suspect something was kind of off when i asked his mom where my gift for JC was and she said in the den, and then sent DC and IV to get it instead of letting me go get it. Hmmm. But not really, I guess. I don't know what I was thinking at the time. JC had gotten me a video game and a system selctor for all of my other components so I don't have to keep unplugging my game system to use my DVD player or what-not. He then gave me the gifts he had bought for my cats and dog. The dog and female and cat got new collars and they all got some toys, which they just loved. To this poin, there really wasn't anything "Super-special", that I thought could have been the *BIG* surprise for me, that everyone was talking about. I was actually starting to think that everyone was just messing me. Then JC's mom looked at him and asked, "Are you ready?" He said, "Yes." and then took my hand and led me into the den. The lights were down low, and there were candles burning everywhere and and about 18 roses were set up in a very nice arangement. On each side of her computer was a single, tall candle. There were two chairs in front of the computer. It was really beautiful. Hard to really describe with mere words. But I was starting to tear up. I don't know why. I had no idea what he had planned for me. He looked at me and said, "You know, I love you." I told him, that I loved him too. Then he said, "How would you feel, about getting married? Right here, right now." Okay I admit it, now I was really crying. we had discussed "marriage", but after he was done with school and had moved back here. This was NOT what I had expected, I really didn't know what I expected, though. And there was no way in hell that I could say no, to him. His Uncle, a pastor, turned on the monitor. The main screen was a virtual marriage page. in a smaller window, was a link to another camera, where his dad was watching and smiling. OMG. His Uncle read a short passage from his bible and then proceeded with the marriage quotations from the web page. We said our, "I do's" and then had to type in our own vows to each other. At this point, I was crying so much that I could barely see the monitor and keyboard. But, I managed to do okay. Then his Uncle pronounced us husband and husband and said we may kiss. We did. At this point, I noticed that everyone else there, was crying too. Then JC looked at me and said, "There's one more thing." With that, he handed me a rose and in the center of the blossom, was a gold ring, with three diagonal white-gold grooves, in each groove was a small diamond. He took the ring out and placed it on my finger. I was really all control of my water works at this time. Then DC, on the other side of me handed me another rose, with a matching ring inside it. I took the ring out and placed it on his finger. We kissed and then I just hugged him.
No, of course it's not legal. But, like JC and I have discussed before, marriage is in the heart and is a state of mind. And for the legal stuff, we can work that out and we are planning to. But, in our hearts, we are married and like he said, that is the most important thing.
Our friends had told me that, I should have some tissues handy, because i was gonna cry. Well, I think it would've been cheaper to just buy the tissue company.
He had to go back on Friday. :( But we have talked on the phone everyday.
Saturday, the 28th was JMC's birthday. He is finally the big 1-8. It doesn't seem real. I remember meeting him when he was just 14, and now he's 18. I aksed him where he wanted to go eat on his birthday. He chose our favorite Mexican restaurant. So, okay, I took him there.
Then we went back to his house, and I gave him him his gift and some money. JW came over and gave him a small gift also. JW said that he and his Aunt had a good Christmas. JC got to meet JW, on Thursday and thought he was a good guy, also. Then, JMC, JW and I played video games pratically all night. LOL. But, it was fun. JW left and then I had to go shortly after that. I am so relieved that JMC had gotten out of the clinic before Christmas and his birthday.
I talked to BOH, also. He said he had a good Christmas, too. He got several things that he wanted. I so very glad that he had a good Christmas, also. I was hoping he would. He truly deserved it. He is such a sweetheart. I haven't talked to him in a few days. I am not gonna freak out and worry, but i do hope that he is okay and having fun. After all, it is Christmas holiday. At least I think it is, where he's at. LOL. I'm not sure when he has to go back to school. I hope to talk to him, soon. Days are just brighter when i get to chat with him. i guess it's that ray of sunshine, he puts off. :)
Talked to COH briefly, on Saturday. She had a good Christmas too. I'm glad. She's a very sweet young lady.
JC told me last night, that he *may* get to come down tomorrow, so that we may spend New year's Eve, together. I really hope so. I just hope he doesn't have to go back on New Year's day. if so, that'd be a lot of driving in two days. And I would just worry about him way too much.
Well, guess I will close this one for now.
Hope everyone is having a Great Holiday. :)

© Copyright 2002 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/216638-12-30-02