*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217072-01-01-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#217072 added January 1, 2003 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
01-01-03
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!
I didn't do anything super special last night. JC was not able to make it back, he may be here this weekend, though. :) I hope the weather permits his traveling.
I went over to JMC's and JW came over and we kicked each other's butts in "SmackDown-Shut Your Mouth", LOL and then raced some on "Need for Speed - Hot Pusuit 2" It was fun though. It is funny watching us play the computer on SD-SYM, though. That game really does cheat. LMAO It is kinda funny though listening to us cus that machine and game out, though. We had a glass of champagne at midnight. that was it. DC and IV had invited me over for their party, but I declined, I really wasn't in the mood to really party, especially where everyone else was going to have their "someone special".
I did get to chat with JC for a bit around 11 or so, he was going to bed early. he was tired from working all day, so we wished each other a Happy New Year, before midnight. He tried to stay up, but I could really tell that he was super tired and told him not to worry about it and to get some rest for work today. His internship at the tv station ends on January 10. He is supposed to find out before then, if they are going hire him on as a regular employee. He is worried about that. I am too a little. But, I have faith that things will work out for him and he'll be hired on.
I got to say hi to BOH, the other night. JMC was chatting with him, so I didn't get to really chat with him. He is such a sweetie and I love and care for him so much. I hope he had a good New year's eve. I'm not sure if he had plans or not, though. he had, had plans but due to illness of the person he was gonna be with, not sure if that worked out or not.
I haven't seen JPS in awhile. I did see him, I think it was Monday. He was happy for JC and I when I told him the news of our marriage. I was hoping to see him yesterday and wish a Happy New Year. But i have been having problems with my messenger service, again. Sometimes I don't know people are online, until they message me, and even then, sometimes they still show up as offline. Hmmm. Oh well. I guess I will have to reinstall my msg service, again.
I talked to JEB, a *girlfriend* that used to live here but now lives in TX. When I told her of the marriage, she was totally surprised and happy. She was shocked but not really I guess. She said she was gonna have to call her mom and admit that she was right. Her mom has always said that I would get married before she did. LOL. She did say, "You TRULY deserve that and to be happy more than anyone, I know." Alot of people have told me that, but still, I wonder. I don't know why. I just don't really think that I deserve JC and this happiness. But, I am not going to question it, anymore.
Talked to my friend, TS, again, as I usually do. She had been depressed besause of her situation. But she seemed to be a little better, yesterday. I am glad for that.
I haven't talked to Lil' D in awhile. I sent her an email with a pic of my ring. I know she's been busy though. She's a manager, where she works. I hope to see/chat with her again, soon.
Well, guess I will close this one for now. Again, Happy New Years, all. Have a GREAT day.
:)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217072-01-01-03