*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217322-01-02-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#217322 added January 2, 2003 at 6:39am
Restrictions: None
01-02-03
I talked to BOH yesterday for awhile. :) We had a good talk. At least I think so. My little ray of sunshine lit up my day, again. LOL He is truly, an amazing person. I really don't know what I would have done without him these last 6-7 months. I don't even want to think what I'd do without him, now.
They were saying this morning that an ice/snow storm was going to hit us yesterday. It started to sleet for about ten minutes. that was it. It didn't even really stick. And, no snow either. LOL I told everyone that since they were predicting 3-6 inches of snow, that we would either get nothing to a trace or two feet. LOL That's just the way the weather is here. You never really know what it's going to do until it does it. LOL. And, of course since the storm was predicted, I took my mom to work, since she doesn't like driving in that stuff. I went out and bought 30lbs of ice melt. HAH! What a joke. So, I had to get out again late last night and pick my mom up from work, too.
Went over to JMC's yesterday/last night. we played some games for awhile and listened to some music. We wanted to get online, but the isp was having problems. So that really sucked.
OH! I did get an email from DA last night. :) He's okay. I really figured he was, but it's just nice to know for a fact. :) I guess his parents decided at the last minute to go out of town for the holidays. As good as that sounds, I guess he really didn't enjoy from the email I got. I have yet to chat with him. But, his cousins were being major a$$holes, from what I got out of it. I wish I could have done something, anything to make that better for him.
He is really a sweet guy, too. just another one of my little Angels. LOL He reminds me alot of BOH and myself, in the fact of his low self-esteem. And he reminds me of JC, in that he says exactly what he wants to. In other words, unlike me, unless I am really pi$$ed, he doesn't edit his language. LOL I try to put things nicely, or at least edit what I type. In person it is a little different, most of the time. But not him or JC. As a matter of fact, BOH is like that too. LOL
Well, not a whole lot else going on. I guess I will close this one, for now.
Have a Great Day, all. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217322-01-02-03