*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218954-01-07-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#218954 added January 7, 2003 at 6:45am
Restrictions: None
01-07-03
Well, I got an email from DA yesterday. It sounded as if he was doing. Except for a part where he he apologized for something that was not his fault at all. He asked if he could call me. Of course I emailed him back and told him absolutely.

:) I didn't get to talk to BOH. yesterday. :( I did chat with COH for awhile though. I really wasn't sure if I was in a chatting mood. But, she managed to cheer me up, too. Of course, I should have expected that from a "little sister". I did tell her to tell BOH, I said hi.

JMC came over and we went to eat really quickly. When we got back, I could not get online. ERGH!!! My isp was having a problem in this area. So that really sucked.

DA did call, and we talked for about 15 minutes. I told him not to feel bad about not being able to fix something that he just wasn't equipped for. In his email and on the phone, he did say that he, his mom and sis may be moving, very soon. Possibly to a small town, but closer than he is now. So instead of being an hour away, he'll only be about 10 miles out of my city, which by the highway is maybe 7 minutes. Depending on the traffic and radar situations. LOL That would be great if they did move there, though. He did confirm that he and his would be here on Friday. I'm not sure how I am gonna do it yet, but I am wanting to take him to eat for his birthday. He told me that he's having problems with his computer, now. We think it was damaged Sunday, during his father's rampage.

Well, in other news, I am not sure what the deal was, but was talking to my sis, PG, yesterday. She and her fiancee were having problems, I guess. I tried to offer some friendly, peaceful advice, and simply reminded her to remain civil so that they could talk and work it out. She replied with "F*** being civil." I tried to make a point by reminding here nothing is sttled for the better during heated discussions. Well, i did not recieve any reply from her after that. Then, just a bit later, she was offline. It is possible that she had isp problems, too. So I am not assuming anything about that, yet. I hope I didn't piss her off. I hope that they got things worked out, too.

Well, guess I will close this one now. have a Great day, All. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/218954-01-07-03