*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219186-01-08-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#219186 added January 8, 2003 at 9:59am
Restrictions: None
01-08-03
WOW!!!! Now I feel special. LOL. While chatting with BOH last night, DA called me, which is a long distance call. Apparently his mom knows all about me now, by his choice. I am going down there in just a bit to help them pack and move up here to the town that is much closer. I hope that all goes well today. his dad was scheduled to get out of jail today. Os Yeah, I am a bit nervous. But at the same time, he can't within 500 feet of DA or his mom or Sis, legally anyway. have told DA that if his dad does show up, HE is to runn off and go to a neighbor's and call the police. In the meantime, My "equalizer" and I will make sure that absolutely nothing happens to his mom or sis.
I honestly don't think his dad will try anything. But, I am going to be prepared. My main priority is DA's safety and then his mom and Sis.


I hope all works out for BOH's friend. That young man is under a lot or pressure right now and I can't do anything to help. BOH is there for him, and I am here for BOH. I hate feeling this way, useless. But, it's all I can do right now.:(
After we chat online for awhile, he called. This time by calling card. :) OMG, that made may whole month if not year. It's just been so long since we've actually talked. He just has the sweetest voice. :) Of course, what do you expect from an angel? :) We had a nice little talk. He really did improve my mood a great deal. Even though, admittedly, there were a few times that he could not see me, as I did blush a few times. But, that's okay, too. :)

About twenty minutes after we talked, the phone rang again, and it was JC. Now, you know why I feel special. Hehehe. Three long distance calls in one evening, and from my angels. LOL. JC and I talked for about an hour, until he had to get ready for bed.
And then DA called again, which relly surprised me, considering it was after midnight. But he wanted to let me know of the time schedule change for today. Which reminds me, LOL, I really should get around around and get ready.

JMC had said something about coming over last night, to use the computer, but never did see him. :(. Since he just started school again though, he probably had a lot of homework, or was just tired.

Oh I talked to PG, things are okay there. She and her fiancee got things worked out. Apparently they're having problems with his family and that is the big issue there.

Well, I guess I should close this one for now. Have a great day all, and please keep "my" angels and theire friends in your hearts and thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219186-01-08-03