*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220221-Sexy-voice
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#220221 added January 12, 2003 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Sexy voice
current mood: pissed

current music: Schism - my Jakey



I am very much in love with the fact that Jacob's voice is so sexy. Yesterday morning, he and I spoke for almost 4 hours. And he talked to me over the mic on his computer. But, I guess I don't have a built-in mic, because he couldn't hear me. He's been obsessed with hearing my voice for months. His voice is so much better than mine. It's great. It has a slight southern accent sometimes. He DID say he was born in the north, though. Hmm...I loved so much how he said my name, that I forced him to repeat my name over and over again. lol. It was great. He would say, "I wuv you Hiwawy." It was so adorably sweet. I was melting.

Last night, Angelica and I were on the computer talking to him and I was trying to say goodbye and I was waiting for his response, but Angelica was yelling at me to get off. I did and Angelica's mom walked in and said, "Are you in love with this boy? Is that why you have to be pried away?" I was about to answer her, but Angelica jumped at it and said, "No, she's not, she's just obsessed." So help me God, don't make me smack her. I just wanted to punch her. I just wanted to yell out, "You don't know anything! You don't know what and what I don't feel!" I just wanted to punch her. I almost couldn't resist yelling something obscene at her. Ugh. She pissed me off so much. But, I can never show her that I'm mad, because then she'll ask why I'm mad, I'd tell her, and then everything would be hunky-dory again. But I don't want that. I want her to apologize because she doesn't know me at all. <sigh> I suppose I'll get over this for now.

See, this is why I don't tell any of my friends anything. It makes me feel better, because they don't understand anyway. I feel like guys understand me better anyway. My friends online are all guys basically. Daniel, Keith, Steve, Kenny, and Jakey, of course. Jakey and Steve are the ones that know me better...I don't know what to think. So, I guess I just won't.

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220221-Sexy-voice