*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220740-01-15-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#220740 added January 15, 2003 at 7:38am
Restrictions: None
01-15-03
I haven't mad an entry for a few days. hehehe. No the last couple of days, I've just been feeling kinda crappy. Feverish, nausea, cough, sore throat. You know, the works.
I am feeling somewhat better, now.

I do feel like crap, because I was asleep last night when JMC got back in town, from going to that man's funeral. Yes, he changed his mind and decided to go, after all. They left on Monday. They got back last night. He emailed me and told me that he was okay and that things went okay.
From the email, he did get up and speak and told everyone that, that man was not who they thought he was and that he was a sick monster and told them what he had done to him as a child. I don't think he went onto details, but just covered the basics. I guess several people did start to freak out until his cousin stood up and told the group that the man had done the same thing to her when she was younger, also. JMC walked by the casket and spit on the man's face and he and his mom left, I guess about the same time as his cousin and her bf.
He said that he was feeling good and that it really didn't bother him, now. He said that he felt, that he could now move forward with his life. He said he felt that finally had some closure. I am glad that nothing happened, though. That was a big concern of mine, with him and his mom going down there by themselves. But, things worked out okay.

S**T! I didn't even get online yesterday. I didn't get to talk to BOH. :( Hopefully today/tonight. :)

JC called me yesterday. We had a good conversation, as always. :) He's doing good, just still feels bad for about not being able to be here this weekend, for my birthday. I told him that, it was okay and understandable. It was just great to talk to him him. As bad as I was feeling yesterday, talking to him, I actually felt a little better. Just hearing his voice. Hearing his laugh. Hearing him say those three little words, that I know come from his heart and mean so much. I can't wait until his schooling is finished and he can come home. :) That will be a day to celebrate. Of course, everytime we are together is a time to celebrate. ;)

Well, don't want to go into too many details because I may jinx it, but cross your fingers for me tomorrow. :) I have an interview. Hopefully this will be the one. :)

Oh, BTW, I have some ideas running through my mind for a story, finally. It has been so long since I have actually written one. I used to write them all the time. My big problem is setting the scene; descriptions of the setting, etc. Dialog, I am pretty good with. It's just the settings and scenes and stuff like that. But oh well. That link will be open when the story is finished.
LMAO, that is in addition to a project that JC and I are working on, together. Tentatively titled, "Our Story". Obviously, it is about us, how we met, how we got together, etc. :)

Well, guess I will close for now. have a GREAT day, all.
:)


© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220740-01-15-03