*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221698-01-19-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#221698 added January 19, 2003 at 10:53am
Restrictions: None
01-19-03
Things are going okay, here. I had my interview at the job prospect on Thursday. friday I was called and told that they were doing a criminal background check on me, now and that on Monday, I have to go in for a physical and a UA. So, i am now pretty certain that I've got the job, seeing how I don't think tey'd be doing that and paying for all that if they were not interested. :)

JC sent me a Home design Program, for my birthday. I've been working with that and fiddling around, trying to get the hang of it and the functions of the different tabs. I cannot create a stairway worth a s**t. LOL Or, if I do get a decent stairway built, I have trouble making the opening in the second floor to actually get there. LOL. That is better than the first staircase I made. It went up, turned and came back down. What a useless stairway. Heck, the cats would love that, though. LMAO

JMC took me out to dinner yesterday, for my birthday. DA went along and gave me calender of of one celebrity that I admit, I have a total weakness for. And my oh my, there are some excellent pics of him in there. :) Yesterday morning, my brother actually brought me a present, that was a surprise. LOL My sis had given me mine, last week, early.

I went over to JMC's with DA, last night. We played the PS2 for awhile, then I took DA home. He's doing a bit better, than he was the other day. He felt that all of teh problems his mom was having, was his fault. He felt responsible for his dad beating his mom and sister. But, I think I've got him past that, for the most part. When we were over at JMC's, He had a chat with BOH, too and he told him the same things I had. So, hearing it from two or more people really helped him, I'm sure.

Oh, did I mention that JMC has a job, now? Well he does and he's happier now, too.

JC called me this morning and asked if I had a good birthday. I told him the truth. It would have been so much better if he had been here, but that I understand that he couldn't be and that we will have more birthdays together. His is coming up in March, exactly two months after mine. :) I am so glad that I am getting this job and I hope that it works out well, so that I can get him something really nice. he truly deserves it. For all the love (not just the physical kind..:) ) compassion and joy that he has brought to me. I love him so much. I really, honestly do not know what I did to deserve him, but I am not going to question or complain. :)

With JC, JMC, BOH, DA and JW (Whom I haven't seen in a few days) and DC and IV, I am surrounded by angels.

Well, I guess I will close this one for now. Have a great day, all. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221698-01-19-03