*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220784-Cha-Cha-Cha-gets-you-kicked-out-of-Boy-Scouts
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#220784 added January 15, 2003 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
'Cha Cha Cha' gets you kicked out of Boy Scouts
Austin finally got a woman. I'm so proud of him! Ironically, her name is Laura. And she kinda looks goth, ironically. And Lex and Austin tend to have the same drinking problems.

So what am i trying to say here...nothing, its just ironic. Although it might be feasable that Lex and Austin are the same people just on different sides of the world. But i seriously doubt Lex can make hand gestures that cause ant mounds to explode, let alone Austin's Mad Jedi Skills of reaching for things and having other people get them for him.

After this last cigarette ill be out. So im going to go have to open my own pack and quit smoking my mothers.

wednesdays suck...cause its in the middle. fuck the middle, i hate being there, id rather the corner. like saturday, thats a corner day. where you can urinate, vomit, have sex or avoid the loud person. or sometimes scheme to kill the loud person. quiet down mother, yes, quiet down. im getting better with my throwing knife.

now that i found it again, YEAH!

started up a new band...hardcore of course. its called Kiss.Bang.Kill.

great name, i know. All thanks to our new singer. Well, he's yet to audition, but we have high hopes, since im such a hopeless dreamer.

Yes V, you are a stoner, but the kind that smoke to get philosophical rather than escape their problems.

nothing really to talk about...Haley keeps taunting me with pizza i paid for...damn her.

Gone...true colors fly, in blue and black. blue silken sky and burning flak.

Lex = Walken/Buscemi/Vavicci/Lee/Kazinski/Hitler and several mass murderers. You da man, cult leader, you da man.

© Copyright 2003 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/220784-Cha-Cha-Cha-gets-you-kicked-out-of-Boy-Scouts