*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221957-01-20-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#221957 added January 20, 2003 at 10:23am
Restrictions: None
01-20-03
Well, I go for my physical and drug test today, here in about an hour. :) Just got a phone call from the receptionist at the job prospect. The supervisor wants me to come in after I do the physical and UA, to start filling out the employment papers and to discuss the hours and salary. :):):):):) Damn! LOL, they really do want me in there. That's cool, though.
I admit, I am nervous about the job, but I always am at a new place, too. It's just the idea of learning all the new stuff and little details that scare me. My memory sucks. LMAO. Oh well. I am sure that all will go well.

:):):):):) I did get to chat with BOH, last night. Albeit a short chat. We were both tired and he had to go for supper and then I went to bed. I feel bad for not staying around a bit longer to chat some more. :( I was just so tired last night.

Got a wonderful email from JC this morning. :):):) He said that he *may* get to come down this weekend. Which is fabulous, however if I get this job, that will interfere with out time together, because i know that I will be working weekends. :(:(:( But, he is understanding and so supportive. He said, I do have to do what I have to do, for now. Then, he said that one day I won't have to work because he won't let me. LOL

As I said in an ealier entry we are working together on the story of "our" relationship. Then it occurred to me, that I was not sure how I would put it on here. LOL. Since we will writing it in two parts, his perspective and mine, he said that he just may get an account on here, himself and write it there. Then, of course we could put in a plug for the other's site, as well. :)

So, when I get mine finished and he does his, we will open them up for public viewing. As anxious as I am to see what he says, I am kinda nervous, too. As I tend to be somewhat conservative in what I say and how i say it, he says things the way he wants to. He doesn't edit his language, and says exactly what's on his mind. :) Which really is one of the things that I love about him. Just one of the many things, that is. :)

Well, guess I'd better close this one for now. Have a GREAT day, all and thanks to all of you who have been reading this. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221957-01-20-03