*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222278-Greetings
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #613229
Rants on things ranging from politics to the idiot in my math class - read if you dare
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#222278 added January 21, 2003 at 5:00pm
Restrictions: None
Greetings!
On the news these days, there has been one thing that seems to cut across all the car acciendents, hockey games, weather reports... and that is the looming threat of war with Iraq. Now, I'm Canadain, and I must say that I don't know much about the state of american politics, so bear with me. Apparently however, our Prime Minister is considering backing up the united states in this upcoming battle - and I wouldn't have a problem with our Armed forces fighting alongside our allies if that was what they were - Armed. The sad state that our military is in is a joke! Were using old equitment that should have been retired years ago, but there is no money to replace it! Humm... Somehow I would think that the government might want to put some funding into our line of defense instead of spending thousands of dollars on lavish lobster dinners! I mean, sure, our government has done lost of great things, but the Military simply keeps on getting ignored. It pisses me off. What pisses me off more is that people I know will be using that old faulty equitment in war - and they'll probally die. Canada has crippled its Military. We suck now.

See! I warned you that this would be a journal just full of rants! just you wait! There will be more rants coming up, you can garentee it! :)

Signing off, just a little pissed off with the state of the military **hint hint Mr PM!**

Coraminta

© Copyright 2003 Coraminta (UN: fire_spinner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coraminta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/222278-Greetings