*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225093-Morons-Marijuana-and-Paths-to-Enlightenment
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#225093 added February 2, 2003 at 11:58pm
Restrictions: None
Morons, Marijuana and Paths to Enlightenment
well today was justin's birthday...well not really, that's tomorrow, but today we celebrate with hardcore skating, mass murders and lots and lots of enchiladas.
not to mention the entorage of cigarettes.

haley's a hardcore works sites woman with all her technical working background...way to go Haley!

what the hell else has been happening that would constitute as interesting...oh yeah, me and justin went and tried out for a band yesterday. these guys though they were hot shit...the guitarist especially. he did some kind of middle brow solo that took me by suprise cause they were a high school garage band(way out of our caliper), but anyways so the drummer tells me to solo...so i do some simple shit...start off all nice...then i start getting angry and go off on the bitch. the guitarist that thought he was hot shit backed off quickly, returning his jaw to its original spot.

something i should mention about my music before it seems like im an arrogant son of a bitch...for one, i really don't like showing off cause im used to being in the background. i was never one to show off my skills cause i think each musician is unique in their own way cause we all have different ears, so what may sound shitty to me is golden to someone else. so i can't say that anyone is better than me...and comparing other people is fucking retarded...generic comparison, jimi hendrix versus joe satriani. like that...seriously, two completely different times, stiles, modes, whatever you can think of.

so yeah...i made the guy feel like shit and i felt great.

everyone seems to be happy except for me at the moment...im starting to get that lonely feeling again that took several years to get rid of. it feels bad not having someone around physically with me...i dunno, guess its that hole in the pyramid that needs to be filled, and pussy isnt going to be the anecdote..

well bleh, nothing else really goin on besides that much. oh yeah...i've turned into a fucking taxi now...payment with fellatio of course, but still, i feel used.

pee pee...

© Copyright 2003 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225093-Morons-Marijuana-and-Paths-to-Enlightenment