*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228606-Unrequited-Love-Tabletop-Games-and-Odd-Feelings
Rated: GC · Book · Experience · #457442
rolling down a hill in a barrel with the inside covered in razor-wire
#228606 added February 20, 2003 at 12:01pm
Restrictions: None
Unrequited Love, Tabletop Games and Odd Feelings
Well, I'm officially weirded out right now. I've had a bunch of things happen to me simotaneously that have made me feel...how do you say, completely uncomfortable. Kinda like im perched on a guard rail, looking down one side to a 36 story drop, and on the other, a large set of freshly unwrapped and unlubed dildos just waiting to be shoved in my ass. I'll give you a synopsis of the situation.

My ex-gf, you know the one that i wrote the stories about, the love tetrology, Crystal, yeah...she called my house last night. She wouldn't call my house unless something was wrong. My belief, cause we have verbally spoken since...i dunno, September of last year. Of course i got a series of emails afterwards from October til early December, most of them involving me doing this repetitious 'im over you' and then 'okay, i'm still completely in love with you' kinda thing. so right now, emotionally, im at this point where i can live without her, but i don't feel like having anything completely too serious at the moment. And don't get me wrong, Veronica is a great girl and I'd love to have her, but there are two discrepencies about that that just plague my mind. The first being, I don't feel im completely over crystal yet to get with anyone. the second, that Veronica seems to...too perfect to be true. So right now, with crystal giving me that call, i just feel really nervous and uncomfortable cause i'm going through the whole recovery stage (where as before where i thought i was recovering, when all the email sessions between me and crystal happened, i was actually dwelling and being a little helpless bitch about the situation). So that's that...

The next situation involves me and Justin. I was selling some items on his Ebay account, which he didnt seem to mind, and needless to say, i was supposed to send them off a while ago, but Justin got delayed, so he finally got onto it, gave me the addresses for the people and I was going to send the shit off. Which in turn, turned out to be a bad thing. Since i don't have the funds to send the shit via 2 day shipping and whatnot, i sent the shit snail mail. So it's late of course, one of the owners of the items emails justin, and Justin shouldn't take the blame for it...so he ends up bad mouthing me completely, saying that He didn't know that i didnt send the shit, that im an asshole and so on and so forth...basically making me look like a prick. Which isn't kewl. Cause, in all actuality, i did send the shit off like, a week ago. Here's the catch, Justin didnt ask me if i sent the shit off before he made me look like a prick...the only thing that really hurts is the fact that i've done him several favors OUT THE ASS within the last, what 2 to 3 weeks. Basically helping him out whenever he needed it, even though me and Haley are on bad terms, i still helped him out, which in turn helped her. So, in gratitude, he talks shit about me. Which that makes me feel so damn good....

Last situation.

This one is actually good. 4 days ago i met a hardcore guitarist off of Musician finder and he wanted to Audition for me and Justin. I called up Justin to see if he was kewl with it, but Justin wants to go ahead and start up something with another band. Which i completely support him, and wish him the best of luck. Justin is an incredible bassist, one helluva creative guitarist, he's got the best death metal growl i've ever heard...he's just an all around great musician. So, like i said, best of luck to him. So I end up hooking up with hardcore guitarist anyways. Bad ass dood, he play's the heavier side of what i do. Which is great, leaves me room for all my melodic harmony shit that I do. So we practice one day, the next we end up calling up this bassist and drummer. The bassist used to be in a band that's currently being put on a Label. Ontop of that, the band he was currently in has the Hardcore guitarist's brother in it. So that was kind of weird, anyways, the bassist is a great guy. And dood can fucking rock out the ass. We ended up practicing with just him on Tuesday, the drummer was at night school or something. So yesterday, we make the trek back over there and me and guitarist, fuck it, the guitarist is named Tim, the bassist is Ronnie and the drummer is Seph, so yeah. me and Tim hook up with Seph for the first time, and that mother fucker made piece of shit set sound like a goddamn Tama set. I was amazed...so basically, in 3 days I've managed to set up almost a complete band. And that dumbfounds me because in FLAK, it took us forever to find decent musicians that were commited and had their own shit. So that makes me happy.

So, with the crystal, justin and band thing right now, its kinda like 'The Good, The Bad and the Fuck with your Head' situation. And that's where things stand.

i'll get back with you later...
peace and vagina.

© Copyright 2003 Frailty of Words (UN: ninphiliac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frailty of Words has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228606-Unrequited-Love-Tabletop-Games-and-Odd-Feelings