*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225817-finally-done-with-the-speech
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#225817 added February 6, 2003 at 2:24am
Restrictions: None
finally done with the speech
well im finally done with the whole girl/guy switch speech. No more bein Ethel. ha ha. We were ok, but kinda sucked too--would have been great if we would have practiced more but oh well c'est la vie!

its snowing outside--i wonder if i'll have school tomorrow--oh well, even if i dont that just means that ill have to clean up dog shit for extra hours yuk.

Talked to perk for about an hour tonight--were goin out tomorrow night. He really is a cool guy, but I DONT WANT A RELATIONSHIP! i mean he is fuckin amazing--he listens to me talk, actually talks back, likes the same weird music i do. and the main thing that got me was his kid, if its his, this chick said he got her pregnant so he offered to pay for everything, she refused and wont let him see the baby--hes actually going to a lawyer to be able to see his kid. Hes a lot of fun but takes responsibility when he needs to. Theres a lot of other things, but i just dont want to be tied down--but i dont think he does either--so i think well just be cool to be good friends and maybe have sex every once in a while. maybe later when we're both ready to settle then something might happen--but not right now. he is great though.

only a few days till i see if shannon calls--damn i want to go. just to say i did more than anything--hes the only really hot guy that ive ever had the chance to date since Jeremy. A lot of my dates and boyfriends have been good looking, but Jeremy and shannon are model hot.

anyway i guess i had better go to bed. its 1:30 and im tired.

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/225817-finally-done-with-the-speech