*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226308-John-Lennon-owns
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#226308 added February 8, 2003 at 1:49pm
Restrictions: None
John Lennon owns
Current Mood: incredibly happy, but confused...

Current Music: Last Caress - Misfits

I received another sign, or maybe you could say two more signs...It was really weird. I was online yesterday morning reading someone's journal. It had a bunch of songs that meant something to them. One was Imagine by John Lennon. And, at the end of the song, the dude always gave a little explanation as to why he picked that song. And it had said something about how religion always ties you down and stuff and that you should be free to think what you wanted and not be persecuted. Jacob was talking about that just last night. It was the strangest thing ever...It sort of opened my eyes...Hmm, eerie.

Then last night I told Jacob I was listening to John Lennon. He was like: "John Lennon owns. My favorite song by him is Imagine." So fucking creepy! It's a sign. But what does it mean? Ugh. I'm so confused. But, everything seemed better with him tonight. Good thing too. I was starting to miss him. :( He was being adorable. :) I love him to the fullest.

Tonight, Jacob was "licking my tongue." lol It was adorable. He is the cutest thing ever. I just want to cuddle up in his arms and remain there forever. Some nights I just lie there and imagine him next to me. It's the greatest feeling in the world. Because one day I know he will be. I will be in his arms, feeling so safe and secure; he'll be whispering softly in my ear, "I love you." Everything will work out. <sigh> I love him.

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/226308-John-Lennon-owns