*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227707-Idiots
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #613229
Rants on things ranging from politics to the idiot in my math class - read if you dare
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#227707 added February 15, 2003 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
Idiots
You know what pisses me off? Well, if you've gotten this far in my journal you probally already know some of them. Another are idiots. Bigheads. Pompous asses. I don't know, (If you have any Ideas for anymore insulting names please send them this way.)

For the sake of, well, niceness, we will address him as.... Roland. I never liked that name anyway. And it suits him. "Roland" is a stuffed up ignorant bastard that seems to have perpetual verbal diarreha. And whats worse he seems to have taken a 'liking' to me if you will, meaning that he manages to talk down every beleif or enjoyment of mine. He is a sick sadist that is obsessed with weapons and ways of killing people. But oh no, he proclaims, I'm a pasifist, and I don't like you Coraminta because you're in the army and you're trained to kill people. And then he goes into his rant on how I must either be a dumb follower or a totalitarin bitch to be in the military.

Well correction Roland. I am a CADET. There is a differece. We shoot .22's not machine guns. We are all teenagers, not soldiers. "Why, Coraminta", says good old Roland. "Your a hypocrite. how can you be in the army and not like the mass musrder of thousands of people?" he says to me as he draws the dessicated corpses of those people that he doesn't like. I resist the urge to slap him upside the head. HARD.

Weapons are tools, not toys and they shouldn't be treated as such. Try telling that to the giggling Roland who turns everyday equitment into killing machines. And you wouldn't belive the things he draws...

he talks down my religon. He talks down the military. He talks down the backcountry and outdoors. He even told me that I dressed tacky!!!!! An overweight male who wears sweatpants has absolutaly no right to say anything to anyone else about fashion.

Wow. I just realized how I have wasted this entry. You people must be wondering what the hell I'm on. Ah well. It felt good to let it out of my system. Oh, you'll hear about "Roland" later, you can garentee it. But for now i better go to bed. Its getting pretty late.

Signing off, still fuming and plotting the downfall of an overblown biggot,

Coraminta

© Copyright 2003 Coraminta (UN: fire_spinner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Coraminta has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/227707-Idiots