*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228282-ice
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#228282 added February 18, 2003 at 1:53pm
Restrictions: None
ice
I'm not in a bad mood, which is surprising considering what's happened already this week. I'd probably be going nuts if I had school this week.

Found out that my Latin teacher of two years died Sunday night after several weeks (and, on and off, years) of suffering. Her teaching methods were... questionable, to say the least, but she was a good person.

Need to find a date for the prom because the timing didn't work out right. (But I was invited to another school's...)

Woke up this morning with a stiff neck. I must have slept funny. Okay, so that's only a minor frustration, but it keeps me from going outside and enjoying myself... well, for now at least. I may take an advil, suck it up, and go outside anyway. I have a hot pack wrapped in the scarf around my neck.

Frustrations with people and situations. I don't care to elaborate.

My little old lady next door was extremely weak yesterday. It may have been (we think) because the only food she'd had in 24 hours was the half a cupcake I coaxed her into eating as "dessert." Her alzheimers is such that she forgets she hasn't eaten and is convinced she's full, and therefore does not eat unless someone is with her and talks her into it. She's fine now... but if something had been seriously wrong, we might not have been able to get her to the hospital with all the snow.

I think I have library books due today. I also think the library is probably not open. I'll have to check both of those...

My brothers need major attitude adjustments. One day they'll regret what they say... I hope.

Get to take the train downtown tomorrow morning, bright and early. I love visiting the childrens' hospital... ::eye roll:: I have to keep my eyes down when I go in there... I can't stand it. At least with regular hospitals most of the people there have lived most of their lives... Or half... part... years... of their lives...

Okay, I think I will take an advil. I'm missing the fun... okay, I missing thirty seconds of fun and ten minutes of trudging uphill in two feet of snow. Oh well, sounds great.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228282-ice