*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228652-Yana
by Ilona
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #623354
All about my little life
#228652 added February 20, 2003 at 5:40pm
Restrictions: None
Yana
Hi,
Since my boss is using my name to write under, I just thought I'd introduce myself, show you the real Yana.
As some of you might know, i'm a cat, i'm THE cat..
People always say that i look really cute, but also that by only seeing a glimpse of my little face you can tell i'm a little brat..
I spend my day throwing stuff around the house, eating from the plants, and depending on my mood occasionally ruining everything that comes on my way!
Other than that, i pretty spend my time asleep and trying to get my boss's attention, preferably when she just going to sleep, under the shower or behind her computer.
I've found the perfect way to get her attention when she's behind that stupid PC of hers, there's this cute little key on the keyboard, that instantly shuts down the whole computer, usually works!!
For those who want to know what I look like, picture before you the most beautiful cat you can imagine.. yeah, that looks pretty much like me.. Ok, imagine that pretty cat to be grey, light grey.. right, we're getting there... Ok, now i'm a little chubby... no, no wait, not THAT chubby!! There's no need to get offensive here!! Yeah, that's more like it. Now imagine that cat to have yellowish eyes, right.. Now that's me!!
Yana, nice to meet you!!

"I'll ride the trail till the stars turn pale
And camp at the break of dawn
Nobody will know which way I'll go
They'll only know I'm gone."

© Copyright 2003 Ilona (UN: golden_tears at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ilona has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/228652-Yana