*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230064-Amsterdam
by Ilona
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #623354
All about my little life
#230064 added March 1, 2003 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Amsterdam
I heard om the radio today that Amsterdam is in the top ten of best places to live in, the ten best places in the world!!
Now aren't I lucky to be living here!!
I really love Amsterdam. When I was little and I came here I always used to say that I would never want to live here, I really hated it.
But now, when I look around me, the buildings, the people, the atmosphere, the canals, I love it!
It's a city of possibilities, everything is possible here, here you can be whoever you want to be, and you'll be accepted.
In Amsterdam you can go out every day of the week, now I'm not saying that every day is equally fun, because that would be a lie, since most people don't go out on weekdays, but anyway.
The best season in Amsterdam is the summer, full terraces everywhere, people out on the street, hanging out in one of the parks in Amsterdam, people parying on boats on the canals, the summer makes you fall in love with Amsterdam, if not another season has already done that!
I'm so glad the summer is slowely approaching again :)

O, and for the people who haven't seen it yet, above, under journal discribtion is a link to my guestbook, would love to find some messages there :)
Let me know what you think, whatever it is..

"I'll ride the trail till the stars turn pale
And camp at the break of dawn
Nobody will know which way I'll go
They'll only know I'm gone."

© Copyright 2003 Ilona (UN: golden_tears at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ilona has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230064-Amsterdam