*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230461-Turned-16-and-ready-to-go-into-the-real-world
Rated: 13+ · Book · Teen · #594101
This takes you into a world of a 15 yr old teenager
#230461 added March 3, 2003 at 6:23pm
Restrictions: None
Turned 16 and ready to go into the real world
Dear Dairy, i turned 16 a few weeks ago and for my birthday my older cousin gave me a Cd and it really opened my mind up. He recorded (he talked in the cd for 45 minutes about life) and its all about life and how we should be and think. The main reason he gave me this cd is to prepare me for things about life and all the hardships it will brings. I have listenied to the cd twice and when i finished with it i was feel so good that i feel really confident and want to do soo much! I have dicovered that life is not always going to school, finish school, go to university and getting a job. life is what we make it and we can learn and do everything. if people say your doing something wrong ask them why? why is it wrong when you thought it was right. you should live your life to the fullest aand be wat you want to be.. i learnt this at age 16, so now i know that life isn't always doing the same thing as my parents did or what everyone is doing. you can make your own future and do what you want to do or be. Iam so prepared for life now but it saddens me for so many people my age or older adults dont know the things that i know. Just have fun in life and live your life the way you want to live. Dont follow the crowd, dont be a sheep. Just do what you think is right and that makes you happy. dont be pressured into things you dont want to do.
well thats all i have to say.
Bye luv kat

© Copyright 2003 lil_kat (UN: lilkat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lil_kat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/230461-Turned-16-and-ready-to-go-into-the-real-world