*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/231437-good-lighting-this-time-of-day
by a_g_
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #181604
just your average... er... correction: just your normal... correction: me.
#231437 added March 9, 2003 at 5:21pm
Restrictions: None
good lighting this time of day
Two pages and an appendix written and I just took a break. Only six pages to go... at least. My main problem is that I have to find sources for everything I know off the top of my head. For example, the Greeks had territories in Sicily and regions of southern Italy. I don't even remember which class I learned that in--World Civilizations or Latin. I keep citing my workbooks from Latin I and II.

I've given myself another ten minutes before going back to the grindstone.

Started practicing the recital piece yesterday. I have the notes down usually. I just need to speed it up.

I was just outside zoning out. I go out there with a camera and all I worry about is what goes into getting the perfect shot (including the inevitable: "Pleasedon'tletmefall"). I can just forget everything else, and I invariably do for the most part.

Spent the day writing with no music on. Didn't need it. The wind was roaring through the trees and rustling what few dead leaves are left, the birds were singing, the water was lapping on the concrete. I really didn't feel like listening to anything from the tinny speakers of my laptop or having to wear earphones and drown out the wind.
It's a shame that I have papers to write. Today would have been perfect for me to sit writing my stories...

Over my ten minute limit. Back to work.

© Copyright 2003 a_g_ (UN: a_g_ at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a_g_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/231437-good-lighting-this-time-of-day