*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/231809-Is-a-Killer-In-You
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#231809 added March 12, 2003 at 1:40am
Restrictions: None
...Is a Killer In You
March 12, 2003


         This is my second time typing this entry. The first time was lost by becoming logged out due to inactivity. Never happened to me before. Quite odd.
         So, here's the gist of it. In a sad turn of events, POD had to kick their guitarist, Marcos, off the band. He was putting lyrically and thematically questionable muzik before his walk with God. It's been a long time on the band, and it's disappointing. Especially after reading his interview with MTV. :( The guy's straying.
         There's good news. POD will be getting a new guitarist: the guitarist from Living Sacrifice. Not a band I listen to a lot, but I've heard they're good. Also, POD will be doing the lead song on the Matrix: Reloaded soundtrack! Great movie, great band! Could you ask for any more?
         Well, this is entry 99. That means the next will be 100! Woohoo! 100 days of my life recorded since that fateful summer day of June 21, 2002. Many great songs recommended, starting when I began recording here the 80's rock love ballads of my depressed period. Much more uplifting muzik is here usually, but it's always good.
         Here's my point: be the first person to email me the secret codeword, and win a special prize! Please use my Writing.Com email address. The codeword will appear in the next entry, as 100 is so special. It could be next to now, tomorrow, the day after, or any time, so keep checking!
         Anyways, recommended listening: Epidemic by Pillar. Good stuff. Enjoi!

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/231809-Is-a-Killer-In-You