*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232063-Special-Hundredth-Entry-Edition
by Dris
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #451445
A chronicle of my life starting from June 21, 2002.
#232063 added March 13, 2003 at 12:20am
Restrictions: None
Special Hundredth Entry Edition!
March 12, 2003


         Yep, that's right! 100 great, not-so-great, and so-so entries! Much has changed since June of last summer, and all for the better! Life is good stuff, so live it up! Get all the living you can squeeze out of it!
         So, about this day. Today went very nicely. Ah, the worship tonight was quite awesome. God's been helping me with my struggles, and I've felt very close to Him lately. Ya know that Bible thing? There are a lot of cool sentences in there!
         Anyways, some awesome stuff happened today. I won't go into detail here (sorry), but I'll just say that it's really great stuff. Only I and one other would know. And that's okay.
         I did promise a secret codeword in the last entry. One that unlocks the door to happiness. Actually, just a little something special. That codeword is "laaashtionmignuggetar". If you've read any of my earlier entries (last semester, actually), you may have come across this word once. Send it to my Writing.Com email address to receive a prize! It must be spelled exactly. You'll probably just copy and paste. :P Whatever works! The first person to send it wins!
         Now is the time for recommended listening: Would? by Alice In Chains. They were a great band, and it's a shame their lead singer, Layne, died last April. He will be missed. Enjoi the good muzik, and try and get more sleep than I do tonight!

~ Dris ~

© Copyright 2003 Dris (UN: dris at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dris has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232063-Special-Hundredth-Entry-Edition