*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232948
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#232948 added March 19, 2003 at 8:56pm
Restrictions: None
Day Sixteen, Part Two
         "You know your duties?" Dumbledore asked.
         "Yes. We read your letter," Kurama replied.
         Hiei was muttering to himself. "Nani?" I asked him politely. My sister must have scared him still, as he turned and looked at me with terror-stricken eyes. "Iya," he said.
         "Well, the three of you, being teachers, will have your own rooms. For tonight, it's located near the rooms of your friends until we can place them in their respective dorms. Is there anything else you'd like to know?" Dumbledore said.
         "Many thanks, Dumbledore-sama. We'll ask if there is," Kurama said for the three of us. I didn't know when we appointed him as our spokesperson.
         I had my room next to Sukina's and Botan's temporary room and Kurama's room next to mine. Across was Peter's and Yokoshima, while Gon and Kirua were sharing a large room. Shuura and Clapika were sharing the room next to theirs and Hiei's was across Kurama's. All in all it was a rather satisfactory arrangement for the night.
         "Oyasumi, Onee-chan," Sukina said as we separated.
         "Oyasumi, Imouto. Night, 'minna-san (everyone)," I replied, opening my room door and expecting to find an utilitarian room.

         The room was gorgeous! It was taken up mostly with a huge four-poster, furnished with curtains. There was fairly medium sized wooden framed-glass windows on one end, and I immediately opened them to feel the night breeze on my face. I lifted my face to the sky and saw that it was a full moon. It was perfectly round and flawless, reminding me of a diamond.
         "Taking in the night air?" Kurama asked me. For some reason I was not suprised to see him standing directly behind me even though I didn't hear the door open. His chi was quite subtle and at times, undetectable. That was the main difference between his and Hiei's. Hiei moves around pretty fast and when he's standing still you almost can't detect him. Kurama on the other hand is always subtle and cool. He can move fast but it doesn't affect the detecting of his chi.
         "Something like that," I replied, my voice unusually soft. Damn moodswings! "What do you want?" I asked him.
         "Wanted to see if you were asleep," he grinned at me.
         I grinned back. Then I yawned. It was so late and there were classes to arrange for the daye after tomorrow! I told Kurama that I really needed to sleep and that I would talk to him tomorrow. I'm not really a night person you see.
         After he left I rummaged in my backpack and took out a white nightie that had a teddy-bear colouring a book on it. I changed my clothes and slept till something woke me up.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/232948