*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234245-03-27-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#234245 added March 27, 2003 at 4:44pm
Restrictions: None
03-27-03
Hello to all. i hope you're still here. :) Sorry i haven't written much. But JC's been in town. It was supposed to be only for spring break, but since the war broke out, his Genreal Manager gave him another week off, and his Prof's have sent him this weeks assignments, also. Only one of his Prof's threw a big fit, but we finally got that straightened out. He and his mom really need each other right now for support, with his dad being over there, somewhere. He's in the USAF. He also has two uncles and two cousins over there, too. But, the main person he's concerned about is his dad. They have always been so close. He had been keeping it inside and not really talking about it. Which for him, is really unusual. That is until Tuesday. He finally snapped and started talking about it. He broke down a few times. He's doing better, now. Still concerned, but at least he's not bottling it up inside.

I did get to chat with BOH briefly last night. It was great to talk to him again. Although, I still have this strange feeling. I don't know. I just hope and Pray that he really is doing okay. He's such an incredible young man. And we all love him so much. (We all being; Myself, JC, JMC, DA & JW and even DC and IV, even though they've never actually talked to him.)

JMC's doing fine so far. Haven't seen much of him this week with him back in school and working. He's happy to have his car back. He had a slight wreck in the last snow storm we had. but all's fine, now.

DA. What a little cutie. He's a mischevious little s**t, though.LOL He's doing good. He hasn't had any more "incidents", which is really great. He's still seeing a counselor about that. Hopefully, he'll continue to progress. But the counselor did tell me that "odds are he will always have that urge in the back of his mind. But, hopefully they can get him "trained" in order to control it so that he doesn't harm himself in the future."

Actually got to see JW last week, a few times. When JC and I would take the "boys" out for dinner. We had a great time. JW is doing really well. Despite still not talking to his parents. But he's coping with it fine.

Well thats about it for now. Love you all. Have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234245-03-27-03