*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237181-04-15-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#237181 added April 15, 2003 at 5:58pm
Restrictions: None
04-15-03
Hello to all. Yes, it has been a long time. Sorry about that. Just a lot of stuff going on, lately.

Two weeks ago, DA had an "incident". I guess he had gotten into his aunt's alcohol. And while EMS was there trying to help him, all she could do, was b***h about how, now she had to replinish the rum, that he had drank. My God, the boy is need of medical attention and the EMT's are working on him, and she is concerned about is her f***ing rum. I wanted so badly to just smack the s**t out of her, when I heard about that. Stupid f***ing c**t. (sorry ladies, I don't like that word either, and "IF" I ever use it, it is for a just cause.) Anyway, I am happy to say that DA is doing much better, now. even though he did get in a fight at school, last week and was suspended for two weeks, all for standing up for a kid who was being bullied and mocked because he was gay. The bullies were suspended for the remainder of the year.LOL. And DA and the kid, AT, have since become good friends, maybe more? I'm not sure about that yet. Maybe though.:) That'd be great for for DA, and AT actually.

I haven't talked to BOH much at all, for awhile. God, I miss him so much. Just that ray of sunshine that he brings to life. I hope all is well with him. Would love to talk to him sometime though. But, I am assuming that weather there may be getting a little nicer too, so he may be out alot more too. Love him lots and always will.

JMC, well, he's doing good too. Still working and going to school. I'm glad that he's made another friend, with BC, (DC's brother/JC's cousin) BC is protective of him too, which is good.:) I don't think it's anything more than just a good friendship though. Which is okay, but JMC sometimes get really depressed because he doesn't have anyone "here", that he can actually hold and cuddle with. But, also on that note, I think that he feels guilty or like he's betraying BOH, if he did find someone of that nature, here, too.

My wonderful hubby was here for a couple of days last week.:) He had told me when he came down, he had a surprise for me. We went to the mall, (I had NO idea, what he had planned. he did say it something that I NEEDED, though, which really confused me.) And then we walked into an Optomitrist's office. I looked at him and asked, "You need glasses? and he smiled and replied, "No. But you do." Which is true, mine were ten years old. I almost started crying there in the office, actually I think I did a bit. So, now I can SEE.LOL He said he noticed when one night awhile back, something scroled across the bottom the tv screen and I had to ask him what it said. but I NEVER thought of glasses, as his surprise this time. He is so sweet, caring and concerned about me. to this day, I still wonder what I did to deserve him. I mean, I haven't been that good of a person, have I? Oh well, I am not complaining by any means. I love him so much.

Well, if any of you are still reading my journal, I hope you are, I am sorry for the big gaps in between entries.

I hope you all have a GREAT DAY! :) and thanks for bearing with me. :)

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237181-04-15-03