*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234301-Day-Nineteen-Part-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#234301 added March 28, 2003 at 1:17am
Restrictions: None
Day Nineteen, Part Two
         I didn't realize that it was so late until Clapika and Sukina came to get us. Hiei was eating in the Hall like a madman, finishing up his food in a matter of moments and my sister was worried. She wondered what had happened to me and Kurama and decided to seek us out, even though going about the teacher's quarters was forbidden.
         She came to Kurama's quarters, picked me and Kurama up and took the both of us and then proceeded to give us botha scold about how we had missed tea and she knew we were starving, yadda, yadda, yadda. My sister could really be a nurse! *Pthb*
         "We have a meeting tonight, little sister. Can you supervise the night's training session?" I asked her just to stop her.
         "Fine. There is something though," she said a moment just before reverting to the ancient language we both shared. "Luoans Norma decante Fior dorashs pianna, Beware of those who come in human guise," she said.
         "Duana Sarekiam,You are one to speak" I replied, chiding her. She blushed.
         "Make sure that everyone is safely in their dorms by ten at the latest, Clapika. You guys can do your exploring later," he began when Clapika began to protest. "I want to know what's going on among the students, particularly those whose parents were directly involved with Voldie. No arguments!" Kurama said. Clapika nodded finally. Sukina and I stared at him.

         When we finally enetered the Hall it was to find Hiei still eating with several large empty plates beside him. He was also, surprisingly, oblivious to the stares of the students near him. Kurama and I sat down beside him and immediately food appeared in front of us.It was rather simple fare, merely rice and some vegetables as well as a bowl of soup. All of it was delicious though.
         "We have a meeting after this at the library," Kurama told Hiei. "Hn," was all the response he got.
         We finished dinner at about 8.30, so we decided to look for the library and sit there for a while discussing Hiei's findings. Of course, for me there was the small matter of not finding the fiction section of the library. There would be just my small prob of not being able to leave that part of the lib if I found it.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234301-Day-Nineteen-Part-Two