*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234773-Day-Twenty
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#234773 added March 31, 2003 at 2:07am
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty
         The next morning was quite hazy for me. I was lucky to get a bathroom in my rooms, so I immediately went to take a bath after brushing my teeth and the like. The day was quite cool and cloudy, and since I did not have to appear until the evening, I decided to write a long letter to Natalie detailing what had happened while waiting for the bath to fill. As soon as I finished the letter, I sealed it and let Kim, my Dragin this time, to send it to Nat. He could control himself, but the sight of owls would send the Phoenixes into mischief.
         The bath was luxurious. It was a tub that was built just to my size and the water was heaven! I just sank into it, letting the water relax myself and on the whole, just relaxing. Of course, how was I to know that there would be a little... 'incident' coming back to haunt me?

         As soon as I went to the field where Kurama and Hiei were teaching the third-year students about chi and the like, one of the prefects came running up to me. She said that Dumbledore wanted to meet me immediately and that it was very urgent. I immediately followed her to the bottom of the stairs leading to his office. It was not blocked, as he was expecting me.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/234773-Day-Twenty