*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236682-Youre-so-stupid
Rated: GC · Book · Emotional · #594306
My life is about as interesting as the next person's.
#236682 added April 12, 2003 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
You're so stupid
Current Mood: ravaged

Current Music: United States of Whatever - Liam Lynch

Jacob's really a fag. That rips me up inside. It kills me. Why does he have to do that? Why does he have to be like that? Kelly's coming back to him in a month and I know she'll leave him in the same way. She'll just fucking take off, go make wedding plans, get screwed, come back and HE'LL FUCKING TAKE HER BACK! GOD JACOB, YOU ARE SO STUPID. SO STUPID!

I wish he'd talk to me. Everytime I think about him, I just want to cry. I want to cry so much. He's hurt me so much. I wish I didn't love him. I wish I didn't let my heart get involved. He told me he'd never fuck with my emotions. He told me I'm better than her.

HE LIED! WHY!? WHY DO I DESERVE THIS!!!

I hate him. It kills me to know that he's picking her - that fucking bitch - over me. OVER ME! I hate her. And he's stupid.

When she leaves him this time, he'll kill himself. And I know how much I am hurting right now, but I don't want to lose him. I hate that love will make you do crazy things and hurt people who are supposedly close to you.

--------------------------------------------
but i threw you the obvious,
just to see if there's more behind you.
eyes of a fallen angel,
eyes of a tragedy
but i see,
see through it all.
see through, see you

© Copyright 2003 Yours Truly (UN: burnt_ashes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yours Truly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/236682-Youre-so-stupid