*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237345-19-Years-ago-today-I--met-my-husband
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #178297
Ok so I am addicted...
#237345 added April 16, 2003 at 5:31pm
Restrictions: None
19 Years ago today, I met my husband!
They say time flies when you are having fun. That is true. I met my husband 19 years ago and about 1 hour and fifteen minutes ago. Now for some of you younger guys and gals- I know how you think that that was a long time ago. But in truth it was only a fraction of time. I can hardly believe it has been so long. I mean-- I can remember when we first met and a friend of mine had been married about that long and I thought she was so old. But now I know it was just I was so young. Love only gets better as you get older. I wouldn't have believed that before-- until I lived it.

We were both in high school. I got off my bus and there was Craig again riding a motorcycle at his Grandmother's-- right next to the store which was my bus stop. Well, ( I was kind of shy), he asked my mom if SHE wanted to ride. My mom bless her heart said " No but I know my daughters do." Well then he raced us home ( a mile up the road) He and I stayed in the yard talking for hours and hours. He came back the next day and the next. Within three days we were in love. He told me the first time as we lay on my mom's bed. ( not what you think) that he thought he loved me. We had been talking to my mom and looking at yearbooks. She walked out of the room and we kissed and then he told me that. I was in Heaven because I knew I loved him. We had already gone out on our first date by then. Well the rest in History as they say. WE met young and dated for 6 and a half years. It was a long time but we played it smart -- going to college and getting our careers going first. There was never any doubtin my mind that we would marry. I think of how strong that love was when we first met and I would have told you then I couldn't imagine loving anymore than then. But I do today. I love him even more. IT is a deeper love and he still makes my heart beat fast when I think of him. I know I am so lucky.
© Copyright 2003 Soul sister (UN: suzydiana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Soul sister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/237345-19-Years-ago-today-I--met-my-husband