*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239213-And-God-said-Look-at-that-idiot
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #667948
A writing journal is made up of bits and pieces of ideas waiting to become a whole.
#239213 added April 28, 2003 at 4:06am
Restrictions: None
And God said, "Look at that idiot!"
I know the difference between user name and handle. I do; I really do. I just forgot for a few minutes. I don't know why I'm so muddle-headed sometimes, but I am. I panicked when I saw the handle of my favorite writer in the Writers' Circle newsletter; I freaked - it wasn't right.

I went back to edit the letter; the user name was correct. Back and forth, back and forth, I fled back and forth until I was dizzier than before.

Poor Liam thinks that someone is playing tricks on me, and I'll need to let him know that only my mind tricked me. I posted a message on the forum. I even (oh, how I hate to admit this) emailed his royal storymaster himself. (Shivers of embarrassement cover me.) Then my brain clicked into the right slot, and I immediately emailed SM back to let him know how sorry I was to bother him, that I was an idiot.

I can see God now, calling to all the angels. "Come see. Look, that woman is an idiot. I gave her a brain, but she knoweth not what to do with it. At least she's good for a few laughs now and then."

Viv
Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.

** Image ID #645678 Unavailable **


Use "Expert Writing Tips for writing help.
Need suggestions for public reviews? "Public Review: Tool or Weapon

© Copyright 2003 Vivian (UN: vzabel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vivian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239213-And-God-said-Look-at-that-idiot