*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239550-My-1st-official-If-Stmt--My-Island
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #324362
a fun journal for breaking through writers block
#239550 added June 12, 2003 at 1:36am
Restrictions: None
My 1st official If Stmt : My Island
If you could have permanent possession of any single object in the world, what would you want it to be?

An Island


Yep, my own real estate out in the middle of a large body of water. Mind you it cannot be a simple thing like a deserted island or even something as cliche' as an island paradise. It has to have access to many of the comforts of life as I have become quite spoiled and am not willing to give them up. However, it is allowed to be quite natural and wild too, because too much comfort would drive me nuts.

I suppose My Island must be big enough to accommodate my need to have some social exposure, maybe a small village of friendly natives occupying one end, and still large enough I could lose myself for lengths of time in isolation. I enjoy my isolation and a private island seems a reasonable place to acquire such priviledge when I want it.

I figure if My Island is guaranteed mine permanently, then it would be up to me to enjoy it to its full potential.


Take care and may your road lead to only good places.

Deb

For the soldiers in the line of fire, Keep your head down and your ass covered. Do what you must to come home.

Compassion and the effort to try and understand some thing that was not understood before is a step toward acceptance not only of others but most importantly of yourself.

Gift from Jilley's Petey

~~Image #6000 Sharing Restricted~~ 218143218143




© Copyright 2003 DyrHearte writes (UN: dyrhearte at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DyrHearte writes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/239550-My-1st-official-If-Stmt--My-Island