*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240337-05-05-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#240337 added May 5, 2003 at 4:46pm
Restrictions: None
05-05-03
Sometimes I think I may be in the wrong profession. Don't get me wrong, working in a nursing/ rehabilitation center is nice. It's just for me, maybe it's not the right thing to be doing. I care too damn much. Especially for about ten of the residents with whom I have talked and grown closer to. Yesterday, one of those residents fell backwards and and hit the floor. There was a large pool of blood. It's an image that will be with me for the rest of my life, I'm sure. Yesterday afternoon, EMS, did bring her back. And, i was thankful, that she did appear to be okay, even though after a fall like that, I was surprised that they brought her back, so soon anyway. My relief was shortlived though, as two hours later, EMS pulled up again, and they took her back in. This time, I think to a different hospital. By the time I had left work, I still had not heard the latest word on her. I hope and pray that she's okay.
That's what I'm talking about. I'm in the wrong profession, due to my lack (in most cases) to seperate myself from the situation. That's just something that I will have to do some serious thinking about.

In other news, BOH sent me an email yesterday, with a copy of his chat with AW, from yesterday. AW did "sound" apologetic for what he had done. Some things are making more sense, now. But still, what he did, did hurt, very much. But, if AW comes to me and apologizes, I will be civil with him. I will forgive him. However, my trust is something that he will have to earn, again. I want to trust him him and to believe him. But, at the same time, it's my nature to keep my guard up after something like that. And, I am willing to do this for BOH, and for DA's happiness. DA has been depressed since his break up with AW. If this is what he wants, then I will be willing to try again and to give AW a second chance.

Well, that's the biggest news since the last entry. JC is doing good and all is well on that front. Just not alot to say right now, that you haven't heard before. :)

Well, guess I will close this one for now. Have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240337-05-05-03