*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240573-05-07-03
Rated: 18+ · Book · LGBTQ+ · #551971
My life Friends Loves and Experiences
#240573 added May 7, 2003 at 12:39pm
Restrictions: None
05-07-03
Well, things are better between AW and I. However it took all of the self control I had left in my body, not to go and rip his f-ing dad apart, limb by limb and piece by piece. The night before last I went over to JMC's, when he answered the door, he said "I'm glad you're here. AW's here." He had not known about us trying to work on things to make it better, so naturally I replied, "It's okay. Things are a bit better with him." Then JMC told me, "No. Come here." he led me to his room, where AW was laying on the bed with an ice pack on his face, and JMC's mom was checking him over. I asked what had happened, and AW told me that his dad had beat him for leaving a plate and fork in the sink instead of putting them in the dishwasher. He had one major black eye, the other one wasn't alot better. He also had some bruises on his back. When I mentioned calling the police and CPS, he was insistant, that I don't do that. I couldn't stand there and let that SOB get away with that.
Well, they were called. But upon interviewing AW, he denied everything and made some excuse about messing around on the skateboard in the house and slipping and falling down the stairs. Well, I know if I could tell the difference between accidental injuries and abuse, that CPS would be able too. They interviewed his dad as well. But, other than that, since AW wasn't telling the truth, there wasn't a lot they could do. They did however tell his dad, now that they have had a complaint of possible abuse, they will be doing regular check ups on AW and his home situation. Both questioning him and inspecting for any new "injuries". Maybe with CPS doing that, His dad will get scared (he has every f-ing right to be) and lay off. Yesterday, I took DA and AW out to eat and we went to the mall for awhile. I think that maybe AW is starting to warm up to me now. ow, that he sees I do care and I am concerned about his safety and protection. Of course, if it does happen again, the police and CPS will the last thing that his dad has to worry about. When I first seen AW and what had happened, I was full of rage. A rage I hadn't felt in months, since JMC was in therapy and we learned of his childhood abuse. Of course there is more than one way to totally destroy a person. You don't even have to anything physical to destroy some people. I'm not saying that I wouldn't enjoy smacking him up aside the head with a nice 9-iron, or that I wouldn't enjoy watching a "giant" friend of mine smash him in to the ground like the cockroach that he is. But, I am showing a tremendous self-restraint, right now. Mainly for for my angels.

It took a hell of alot of talking to finally convince JC, that he didn't need to come down and kick that SOB's a$$, either. Other than that, JC is doing doing good. We are still awaiting word from his dad to let us know that he is home from the war zone. That will be a most fantastic day for Jc and his mother, which in turn will make it great for myself, also. Still no word on when exactly JC will be down here for vacation, after classes are over. I would imagine that he wants to coincide it with some time, while his dad is here, which I completely understand and support. Things are good, though, overall. I am a bit freaked out though.LOL. I was talking to him the other day, and mentioned a new vehicle that is out and that I thought it was just f-ing awesome and loved it. He popped up and asked, "well, can you wait until Christmas?" I almost fell out of my chair and told him, NO.No, no, no, no." He cannot and will not buy it for me. I really don't think that he could afford it. (Upon making "my own" at the website, the total without taxes was $41,639.00) LMAO. But still, I wouldn't put anything past him at this point. LOL. But he sometimes says stuff like that just to get a reaction out of me, too. I love him so much. I can't wait until he back down here for his vacation, and better yet, back permanently.

Well, guess I will close this one for now. Have a great day, all.

© Copyright 2003 Storm2K1 (UN: storm2k1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Storm2K1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240573-05-07-03