*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241204-ding-Dong-KISS-My-Nuts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#241204 added May 12, 2003 at 3:08am
Restrictions: None
ding Dong KISS My Nuts.
After screwing up with one of my friends head, I am glad to know they still answer to my E-mails.

My 11 months daughter has something funny going on with her leg. Her left leg is bowed inwards but her feet are not. We the husband and I decided to take her to the doc, he said her legs are growing okay but she's gonna need x-rays to make sure its not her back bone thats twisting her leg. I feel terrible if the outcome is bad, because it would be all my fault since I left my kid in the baby chair to sleep when I was living in the HELL HOLE. I will know more on Saturday.

My husband might be leaving to Paris next week, so I get one day out while he is on the plane I am planning to go to the salon and get beautified. woo hoo, and if Anood is not working yet I hope she will join me, although in her journal she keeps calling me a BIIIIIATCH. but thats okay we know she's a WINCH.

WHO said WE ARE NUTS?!!!!!!

in reality.. we are normal everyone around us is NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS NUTS..


© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241204-ding-Dong-KISS-My-Nuts