*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242093-Bobbing-Heads
Rated: 18+ · Book · Arts · #506497
My bubble Gum Life
#242093 added May 19, 2003 at 3:07am
Restrictions: None
Bobbing Heads
I went over to TaintedFemale house yesterday and for breakfast she fed me macaroni and tuna it was the most unusual breakfast I have ever had, and I was so hungry that I made myself belive it was good, if she ever serves me that again, I am definetly going to put baby formula in everything she eats at my house.

We left her house completely covered up in the Arab clothes even our faces where covered, Anood was driving with only the slits of her eye's showing and I on the other hand had my whole face covered, so we put on some rap music and we started bobing our heads and dancing with three kids in the car and a housemaid we looked like FREAKS!!! but at least we laughed our asses off, and of course Anood had to honk on her horn when we got stuck in traffic we where the centre of attention among all the INDIANS!!!

My husband left to Paris, which was the only reason I was at TaintedFemale house, after that we went to the doc for both our kids, turns out my kid doesn't have ring worm growing in her mouth its only fungus, yuck. Why do all my kids get fungus. Then we spent the rest of the day in French Connection my dad's coffee shop and ate like pigs, I don't pay so its the perfect place to go when you are out of money. My Dad walked in and for the first time was completely inchanted with TaintedFemale baby. Made me smile.

The rest of the day was spent with screaming yelling children at home.

I never realized it but I got to many damn kids, but I do love them.

© Copyright 2003 Lulublue is losing her mind (UN: lulublue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lulublue is losing her mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/242093-Bobbing-Heads