*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241365-the-next-episode-is-a-cliffhanger
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#241365 added May 13, 2003 at 3:14am
Restrictions: None
the next episode is a cliffhanger
Ok well, after a long break im back into the whole soap opera thing. yippee. Ok here's the scoop. Perk came back tonight, came to see me. i nonchalantly asked him if it was ok to give Gary his number (cause gary wanted them to hang out--they used to work together) said that i had run into him at the bar again (didnt mention of course that i spent 3 days at his house). Anyway, Perk says thats OK, but then says that he realizes that we have the whole "don't ask dont tell" policy, but he told me that if Gary and i ever hooked up (ummmm too late) that he didnt ever want to hear ANYTHING about it. ok ill tell you the story about that in a minute.....but anyway batesville is a SMALL town dammit--were going to run into him eventually. the story with perk sayin its ok to hang out with him, but not for us to date is that apparrently back in the day when they worked together, they had the same taste in women (well gary said he had the same taste when he was drunk but anyway) and perk thought that want being a loyal friend. i think whoever the chick wants to date or fuck is up to her but anyway...so perk said he has major issues with Gary and any girl he is even remotely involved with--which would of course be me. ahhh anyway on with the show ill let ya know how it turns out. I dont want this to fuck up my relationship with Perk, not necessarily the sex, but the friendsip. and i have a feeling it might when he finds out. hell i dont know if this thing with gary is even going to go anywhere and it would be bad to fuck up things with Perk, but on the other hand relationship wise things arent going and arent going to go anywhere with perk and so far i really like gary (except the night he got drunk and didn tremember which he profusely apologized for--think ill tell that story in a min) and want to see where it will go with him. grrrrr. i hate my life soemtimes why do you have to choose between two good things? why cant you have your cake and eat it too?

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/241365-the-next-episode-is-a-cliffhanger